writing-prompt-s:


writing-prompt-s:




chloromantis:




writing-prompt-s:




phoenixheir:



dumbledavisjr:




je-suis-hetalia:




voradtras:



writing-prompt-s:



One day, you’re walking along when you fall into a hole. You realize in horror that this is the Writing Prompts database. To escape, you have to live through every single prompt on this page.



this aint a prompt its a full-fledged horror story



I’d rather die tbh




Good news for you amigo you’ll die many times before you live out every prompt




I feel like this could be fun tho



Oh boy, you are in for a wild ride if we include all the submissions that are still in my inbox. Want to have sex with The Doctor in a room full of talking bananas that are trying to lunge at your ass?




Ok normally i like the prompts on this page but what the fuck is this




I have been protecting you amigos since the beginning of this blog




Do you have any idea what’s it like for me? I seriously fear my inbox


Komentarze