BRUTAL HONESTY HOUR

greenshiefem:


  • A - If I’m in love.

  • B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.

  • C - How long it’s been since I’ve kissed.

  • D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.

  • E - How many holes I have in my ears.

  • F - Give me any options, like ‘hot or cold?’

  • G - The last person I said ‘I love you’ to.

  • H - The last person I hugged.

  • I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.

  • J - Are you insecure. What about?

  • K - What my full name is.

  • L - If I have siblings.

  • M - If I forgive betrayal.

  • N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.

  • O - If I like my school.

  • P - What kind of music I like.

  • Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.

  • R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.

  • S - 2 habits.

  • T - 5 things I love unconditionally.

  • U - How many texts I send daily.

  • V - 3 big dreams.

  • W - An idol.

  • X - If I’ve done something I regret very much.

  • Y - If I like my town and why.

  • Z - Ask any question you want.

Komentarze