I am Still a cartoon lover

davampybats:



I was born with a pineapple under the sea, 

I learned things in Cyber Space,

I was raised with kids in the cul de sac.

I found the escaped experiments in hawaii,

I saw ghosts in the town of Amity Park,

I watched Weird World with the Saturdays,

I had misadventures to find Candy Island,


I trained with teens in a T shaped tower,

I defeated the Fire Nation,

I fought in the Gem War,

I survived Weirdmageddon,

I broke out of St. Olga’s,

I made it over the Garden Wall,

I had silly adventures in the land of Ooo,

BUT I’m not done yet!

CUZ I NEED THAT SAUCE MORTY!


(I made this as a redo on my original “I am a Cartoon Lover” showing where my love of cartoons began and how I grew up with cartoons because why not?? As I am still a cartoon lover no matter how old i grow) 

Komentarze