neko-niki:



Since I’ve already hosted two art raffles on DA, it would only be fair to host one here too since I’ve finally figured out how to randomly choose winners on tumblr!


I’m really grateful to those of you who follow and support me so this is my way of thanking all of you!




  • You must be following me. New followers are also welcome but since this is meant as a thank you to my followers, please only follow me if you genuinely like my art and not just for this raffle.


  • 1 reblog = 1 entry. Feel free to reblog as many times as you like as long as you don’t spam your followers.


  • Likes don’t count.


  • No giveaway/raffle blogs please.


  • Please keep your ask box open. If you win and I can’t contact you, I’ll have to choose another winner.


  • Raffle will end on August 12. Countdown


  • Winners will be decided using random.org. If I somehow get someone who isn’t following me/myself, I will choose again.


  • Winners have 24 hours to respond. Otherwise, another winner will be chosen!

Will Draw


  • Fanart from any fandom

  • OCs with reference images

Will Not Draw


  • NSFW

  • Anything racist/offensive

  • Cluttered/Complex characters (mecha/heavy armor/etc)

  • Animals/Furries (Animal ears/tails are okay)

Prizes



Commission Info | FAQ | Twitter


Komentarze