I'm honestly so done with Miraculous tbh... :/ I feel your pain. The only things that interests me now is the Gabriel/mama Agreste plot. And they delayed the realease date AGAIN. They said it was this Fall. December is def. not Fall... (Anyway but the Voltron panel was beautiful. They got to watch episode one. (There was a klance moment and I'm CRYING AND SCREAMINGGG.)
i guess i should have wasted my time watching the voltron panel! and now im angry bc i could have seen a stream of it if there was any and bc of this damned panel!
I can’t even express how sad i am bc this panel was bad, very bad. They keep spoiling useless stuff, revealing some useless stuff and they don’t share much good content. I was expecting so many things and yet nothing. And the release date is another good shit, they delay it more times than the times i change my clothes! I just….. I can’t explain! It was bad and i’m sure that a big part of the fandom kinda knows that?
I mean what was the fucking necessity to reveal who was going to be troublemaker?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!? i love penny but man i guess we could live very well without knowing that fact until december.
About gabe and mama agreste, yep they and their rare friends are the main reason for me to be here lmao (tbh there was even a small thing in may where thomas spoke about them but i cant find that persicope rip) but yep i hope we find more about them on s2 and that things develop on a nice way idk
(now i’m getting very sleepy and that’s why i’ll stop writing now otherwise i’ll only scream more nosense lmao,but hey if you want to cry w/ me about gabe and his missing wife my askbox will always be open heh)Oh my gosh, how do I even start?
I’ve grown out of love for ML? I just kind of find the content irritating now? The only thing that I kind of feel atracted to is Gabe and his wife’s plot, like I’ve said above.
They keep delaying the show. They changed the PV, they said that 3d animation was easier to produce than 2d animation, and yet they take a year and a half to make a new season. If the animation does not look better this season, I’ll get even more pissed off. Because they spent so much time to produce 52 episodes, when they could of done only 26 and split season two in two seasons.
Or! Or!! They could cut the crap on keep akumatizing random people every single episode, and focus on continuity and plot instead. Because, let’s be honest. Most of season one is just random people I don’t care about getting akumatized. There is no development whatsoever! Marinette keeps stealing phones, keeps stalking Adrien, ect. There was only plot advancement in the last two episodes. Out of 26.
I assure you. I am a huge PV fan. I love dark plots, like how the Voltron plot is getting. And I know ML is a show directed to younger kids, at least it looks like it by the way it is, but I feel like they could pull something better off. Like, Avatar was for kids as well, and they had one of the most amazing plots I’ve ever seen on tv. (Also the people who worked on lok are now working on voltron, so of course you know it’s a quality show.)
I just want angst. I want to know about the mythology around the miraculous. I want to know about past miraculous users. I want to know what is the reason behind Hawkmoth wanting the miraculous. Is it just plain power? Or is there something else? What happened to mama Agreste? Did she die, did she run off, or is it Miraculous related?
I just want to know the good stuff, and not in a light, shallow, way. I want it to be deep but also friendly enough for a kid to watch. Again, like ATLA was.
And yeah, the panel sucked, there wasn’t even a trailer? Just spoilers of yet another akumatization.
I’m sure I’m giving ML an hard time, I’m being salty and hateful, even though my blog is hate free, but I’m so angry about all this. I’ve tried my best to not hate ML, really. The only thing that still keeps me attached to it is the PV, because I adore it. I expect them to at least have some depth in their story because of what I saw on the PV. And I’ll still give S2 a shot, of course, whenever it comes out. (like, probably 2027, lol). But I just had enough of so much stuff Thomas and the company in general have pulled.
I won’t even talk about the inconsiderate way that he talks about the PV and the PV fans. Or how people find Felix and Gabe “problematic” because they prefer cinnamon roll characters. As someone who loves angsty characters (C’mon, I love Zuko and Keith!) I just expect better from people. Let us like these characters. Let them have Zuko-like redemption arcs. Give them a chance. (However, with the writting on ML, I probably doubt they would be able to pull that off, gotta be honest.)
I write. I am a writer, even though I don’t post any of my work, I started to work on a fic since the beggining of this month, I’m starting chapter 5 and it has 45k+ words already. As you can see, I have allot of free time and love to write. And I know how hard it is to write a chaper/episode. I know. Gotta give them credit for being able to write a whole show. But I just think they could of done better, you know? They could be more organized on the way they produce the show, keep the marketing up. They could fast forward some useless episodes and get some plot development (come on, 26 episodes is allot of time to achieve that). And yet…
Anyway… That tag “I need some Klance to relax”
Not so spoiler-ish thing from the Voltron panel:
Lauren and Santos (executive producers) got asked about Klance. This is how they responded:
“I mean he cradled him in his arms…” - Santos
“The only incompatible thing about that ship is the name.”- Lauren
(Like, everything else is compatible? I can’t believe Klance is canon omg…)
I also screamed with the spoilers. Expect a Klance moment in Episode 1 of S3. That’s right, they got to watch episode 1.
Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz