izukusfreckles:



As you may know I absolutely ADORE Izuku and Uraraka as a pair! I was rereading the manga and I just caught something I didn’t really notice before that made me so happy

In chapter 7 we have this tidbit

image
image

where Izuku has been so used to “Deku” being used as a demeaning nickname meaning “worthless”, and here, Uraraka is turning it completely around and giving it an entirely different meaning that changes his way of thinking and his view of himself, of someone who never gives up, which I think was SO great for his career and goals as a hero!

And he acknowledges this in Ch. 45

image
image
image
image
image

I’m just, he referred to Uraraka as the person who “blew his world wide open” and made him so happy and I just think that’s the sweetest thing and how she supports him and gives him hope and encouragement and the way he receives it

image

I just love Izuocha so much y’all and I hope Horikoshi makes it canon *cries*

Komentarze