ricorum:


ainefelai:






I NEED A FANFICTION WHERE THIS HAPPENS




It’s really short, but I did it. 


Journal of Hawk Moth:


It’s the third day. 


It’s
been three days since she showed up.


Ladybug
has been staking out my house for three days now. Waiting for the inevitable Akuma
attack. At this point, I have half a mind to Akumatize myself. Can I even do
that? Needs further testing.


But I
digress. Ladybug has been here for three days. She eats with my son. I have no
idea where she sleeps. She doesn’t need to de-transform unless she uses her Miraculous’
power.


Her
Miraculous. Every day they mock me from her ears. So close, yet so, very far
from my grasp.


Hold on,
here she comes again. I don’t know when I’ll be able to record my next entry.


Journal
of Hawk Moth:


It is
day five of my Ladybug infestation. This girl has got to have better places to
be, doesn’t she? I would say school, but it’s summer break right now. My son
hasn’t left the house either.  


My son.
Another problem that needs to be addressed. He is head over heels infatuated
with Ladybug. I have never seen someone as star-struck as my son. Well, except
perhaps Ladybug herself. Their admiration is obviously mutual. Every moment
that cursed girl isn’t hovering behind me, she’s spending with him.


I
wonder; if I had Adrien kidnapped, would Ladybug finally leave me alone to go
after him?


Journal
of Hawk Moth:


One week.
It has been a full seven days.


Nooroo,
help me. I’m really losing it. I’m in the perfect emotional state to be Akumatized.
If that were possible.


On one
hand, she has actually surprised me with her knowledge of fashion and design. After
seeing one of my upcoming fashion lines, she gave me some helpful crisitsism
regarding a few of the articles.


On
the other hand.


Seven
days.


Komentarze