eranss15:



devilwithasilvertongue:




umhi-im-alexis:




luvyourselfsomeesteem:




queen-arsinoe:




timonthe-fourtyfive:




winnieportleyrind:




fagvomit:


once in 5th grade my mom bought me this set of like 200 glitter pens because I had mentioned that everyone at school was obsessed with them but I didn’t really care for them so the next day I brought them to class and kids started offering to buy them so I sold them for $3 each and I made almost $500 and then I got sent to the principals office and was told I couldn’t sell them anymore like sorry that I was a natural born entrepreneur



When I was a freshman in High School our Junior/Senior classes were like 90% stoner kids. When you’re a junior/senior, you can leave the school for lunch if you want, so the majority of the kids would go hot box their cars in an abandoned parking lot a few blocks over during lunch hour.

However, since they needed time to air out, they always got back after the kitchen stopped selling lunch, and they, of course, had the mega munchies.

I started selling kids homemade baked goods at outrageous prices, but I’m a great baker so nobody complained. I was making 25 bucks for 4 muffins, and 8 dollars a brownie.

I made like 2 grand before the school made me stop selling food because it wasn’t a “school official bake sale.” but my regulars would slip me cash + orders in the hallways when we passed each other, and there was nothing in school policy about giving away food, so I would just bring them their snacks the next day. The school couldn’t touch me, I was rolling in dough, and rolling out dough, all freshman year.

Find your loopholes, kids.




born entrepreneurs…. insane…




LOL i know two kids like this.


she made some soap and offered some to my dad and said “Uh 17, I mean 7″ and I was like no, you said it right. 17.


other one sold bracelets




I know a guy in highschool who made so much money in sophmore year selling cupcakes the school shut it all down.




a kid at my school has a panini-maker so he sells paninis to other students and everyone called him Dan the Panini Man

but the campus police people shut him down because it’s not legal to sell food if it’s not a bake sale or w/e

so now he’s Dan the Paper Towel Man and he sells paper towels, but with each paper towel purchase, you get a free panini




I THOUGHT HE WAS A MYTH




Rebloggig for the Dan the paper towel man


Komentarze