squigglydigglydoo:



squigglydigglydoo:



shinyzango:



shinyzango:





Johnny??? who the HECK IS JOHNNY

I’VE BEEN WONDERING THE SAME THING?????



I HAVE A FEELING IT’S A SECRET??


I mean according to the stats, nobody got it yet. All the other achievement that nobody got yet are all secrets or stuff that you need to look out for. Like, I’m sure the “Strike Up The Band” one is the one in the recording room with the cardboards, while the “Man Behind the Curtain” one could maybe be the TheMeatly cameo.


EDIT: NO WAIT. I think the TheMeatly cameo is actually “The Creator” Achievement. My bad.


So… yeah maybe it’s something that’s hidden somewhere???



Is it even in this chapter??  Or is it in a future chapter?


ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO RE-PLAY THIS CHAPTER AGAIN TO FIND ALL THE SECRETS



FOUND IT: If the player plays the pipe organ five times, they will be granted an achievement called “Johnny’s Broken Heart”.


That groaning in the background when you play the organ is probably this Johnny dude!


The more mysterious achievements are “Man Behind the Curtain” and “Strike up the Band,” though I’m guessing the latter one is just to get all 9 Bendaroo cutouts collected.



edit: I watched gameplay on yt one guy got Strike up the band when he spawned so many carton Bendys from this projector that they filled every chair, then played the istruments.

Komentarze