maybe a scenario where zen has a gf but you're also in love with him????? ahhhh sorry I just love your scenarios and I want to see more of them ^^
Author’s note: mwahahhaha HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZENNYYYY
The Other Girl
She tilted her head back and laughed, flashing the room with
her bright smile. The dress she wore perfectly accented her figure, and her
blonde hair flowed down her back like a golden waterfall. She had a straight
nose, and pretty blue eyes. In other words, she was perfect.Of course, you wouldn’t expect anything less from Zen’s
girlfriend.Zen and Hana had met while shooting a car commercial. She
was a model who was trying to start her acting career, and he was desperate for
a new job. It was, as Zen put it, “love at first scene.” Now, on their five
month anniversary, you and the rest of the RFA were sitting around Zen’s living
room, laughing and celebrating the couple. There was only one problem.You were in love with Zen, too.
“That was hilarious,” Hana wiped a tear from her eye. She sighed
and snuggled deeper into Zen’s chest.He smiled and kissed
the top of her head, “Aren’t I the luckiest guy in the world?”A familiar pain stung your heart. You bit your lip and
looked away, focusing on the concerned look Seven was giving you instead.“Stop it,” you mouthed silently.
He rolled his eyes. “I’m sorry,” he mouthed back, giving you
another pitying look.Seven was the only other person that knew about your
feelings, and surprisingly, he had been a complete and total sweetheart about
it. He would always talk you up to Zen, trying to help your relationship move
forward. You actually thought it might have gone somewhere, if it hadn’t been
for Hana. After the two got together, Seven stayed right by your side. You
closed your eyes, remembering the night after Zen told you about his newly
found girlfriend.“Uh-huh…yeah… that’s
great! Okay, Zen, go and call the others. Yes, I’m sure they’ll all be
thrilled! Okay, bye.”You hung up the phone
and held it to your chest. I can’t
believe he has a girlfriend… and it’s not me.You covered your mouth
to keep the sobs from escaping. The phone in your hand became heavy as your
felt your legs get weaker. Slowly, you made your way over to the couch and sat
down, placing your cell next to you. Looking at your shaking hands you moved it
back and forth in front of your face. I
feel like I’m in a dream. Maybe it’s-DING DONG
The doorbell
interrupted your thoughts. You bit your lip and stayed still, hoping whoever
was there would go away.DING DONG, DING DONG
Who the hell would come here at this hour?
You walked over to the
door, your legs feeling like they were treading through quicksand. Reaching
out, you cracked open the door to see who it was.“Seven?”
You mentally scolded
yourself for the way your voice cracked. You looked up at your friend as he
stood on your front porch, ice cream in one hand and wine in the other.“Can I come in?”
“Please.”
He pushed past you and
walked into your kitchen. You heard the freezer door open and shut, followed by
the clinking of glass. He returned with two glasses of wine and set them down
on your coffee table. You stared at him.“…So, what are you-”
You were stopped by a
bone-crushing hug. Seven wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into
his chest, burying his head in your hair.“Zen called me first
and told me. He said he was going to call you next, so I came over here… I’m so
sorry.”He loosened his grip
and you pulled your head back. “I-I’m fine, you don’t have to worry!”Seven looked at you
and tilted your head up toward him. “You don’t have to lie… not with me.”“…MC??”
Your eyes shot open when you heard Zen calling your name.
“Y-Yeah?”
You looked around the room, making eye contact with each of
the RFA members. Why are they all
staring?“Are you okay?”
“Why wouldn’t I be?”
Zen gave you a look and then bit his lip. “You’re crying.”
Your hand shot up to your face like lightning. When you felt
the dampness around your eyes, your chest tightened.“I’m gonna go get some air,” you stood up and walked toward
the balcony.“If you need anything just ask,” you heard Hana call out
behind you. Quickly, you made your way outside.Finally.
Frantically, you wiped the tears from your eyes. In an
attempt to distract yourself, you looked up at the stars above you. It’s just like that night with Zen… the
night when we looked at the stars together.Your mouth formed soft smile as you began to recall what
happened that night. Regardless of whom Zen was with, that moment would always
be yours.A sudden burst of wind pulled you out of your reminiscing.
The bitter night air burned your chapped lips and sent a shiver down your spine.
You looked down to your waist and around your area. Damnit, I forgot my-“Looking for this?”
Seven stood behind you, holding up your jacket.
“Yeah,” you grabbed it from him, quickly slipping into it,
“Thanks, Luciel.”Seven eyebrows quirked, “Luciel? You almost never call me
that.”“I know,” you looked up at him, “I just need you to
understand how much I really mean it. Thank you for everything.”You could help but notice the slight blush forming on his
cheeks. He scratched the back of his neck.“Well… ah, whatever.”
He reached out and grabbed your wrist, pulling you into a
hug.“I’ll always be here for you.”
You smiled into his chest, letting his words comfort your
broken heart.After a while, you pulled away from him. “Let’s go back
inside.”“You sure you’re okay?”
“Yeah.”
Following Seven inside, you sat back down in your original
spot, and after a while it was like you had never left.“-And that’s the first time I ever hacked into a database!”
As Seven finished his story, you couldn’t help but smile.
Slyly, you looked around to see everyone else’s reactions.That’s when you noticed it.
The ice cold glare Zen was giving you.
The hell?
Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz