dirtyoverworstconfessions:


mexicumdump:




yeaimcoollikethat:




thecrybabbles:



brownsugargeisha:



astripperstory:



stoicdaydreamer:



qslay:



sakuyandere:



perlexnoire:



bluhippy:



jaxblade:



jaxblade:



jaxblade:



albertothechihuahua:



image




this is the money dog, repost in the next 24 hours and money will come your way!!




ehh what the hell



OH MY GOD SO NO FUCKIN BULLSHIT I SWEAR To GOD. I reblogged this an hour ago and IM NOT Lying My Tax Refund which I did in late march popped into my Bank Account, and it was a Decent sized amount……


WHAT THE FUCK Is THIS MAGIC!??!?!?! Im trying this again IM NOT BSing hahahaha thats actually pretty cool xD



yooooo


yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


FUCKIN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


no BULLSHIT I KID YOU NOT! Look what I found while walking Home…..


OH MY GOD


OH MY F*CKIN GOD


image
image

THIS POST FUCKIN WORKS?!?!?! THIS IS PAST A COINCIDENCE NO WAY!??! NO FRIGGIN WAY!!! 


Im Going to reblog this every day to test this, its MAGIC ITS FRIGGIN MAGIC 



I need to believe in the heart of the post…



Oh? Well… *reblag*



i reblogged this and now my uncle is giving me 250 to dye my hair nani the fucko



I have nothing to lose



my palm was itchin today not riskin it



I always reblog the money posts cause I can’t afford not too lol



It works. I just got $300 for no reason.



Money dog is my friend




Money dog is the shit




Here goes nothing. Fingers crossed.




Can’t hurt


Komentarze