ask-ladybendy:



skelltales:




humans-are-seriously-weird:



leprachaunsean:




whovian-ra:




did-you-mean-mistake-messenger:



promiscuous-jalapeno:




bookworm153:




iinkpools:



thatoneasexualinthecorner:



ishelmascarinas:



my-art-is-beating-from-me:



ishelmascarinas:



sometimes i wonder how a writer would describe me if i were a character in a book



can we make this an ask meme?



reblog this if you want a book description of you sent to your inbox



THE LAST TIME I REBLOGGED THIS I GOT A BORDERLINE FANFIC SO SCREW IT



I didn’t realize this was something that I wanted/needed.


And I know some of you guys are incredible writers gogogogo please <3




Oh my god I want this description now!




OH MY GOD yes




Pls I would like one




Someone please write me one please




Do this




This is super cool. If anyone feels like it, dont hesitate :)



someone plz give me attention . life is kicking my ass.




Pls


Komentarze