arashi-chan12:



If Rika is your Sun
Then I want to be your rain

The rain that hides you from the scorching heat of the Sun
That falls to mask your tears
That washes away the doubt and the regrets
Embracing you with my gentle melody
And nourishing the withered flower in your heart

=====================================

Iyaaaaaaaa, this turned out a lot sappier than I intended.
It’s not a poem, but if it were it’d be a bad one lololol

Anyways, I was wanting to draw V and I began thinking about Rika and him and her being each other’s suns (the whole ending song basically) and then I got to thinking about other weather/sky related phenomena so this happened lol

I seriously need a V route.
I don’t even care if you can’t romance him or not, I just want to save this beautiful man and his beautiful heart. He deserved so much more. T_T

Komentarze