meshuga-maid:

I seriously wish Miraculous Ladybug 2D had happened instead. I feel like Marinette and Adrien in the 3D one are too perfect. Yeah Marinette is clumsy and Adrien as Chat is a flirt. But they are both too perfect. I feel like Felix and Bridgette would have been more relatable. Felix is obviously rude, withdrawn, and an all around dick, but he seems like an almost like able asshole. Like you could start to like him without realizing it, And people see him as more human cause of that. And Bridgette seemed really sweet, but also kind of like people would find her annoying, which I relate too, also the contrast between Ladybug and Chat Noir’s relationship and Felix and Bridgette’s would be interesting. Bridgette likes Felix, but Felix seems annoyed by her. Chat likes Ladybug, and Ladybug seems to find Chat annoying in the PV. I feel like the 2D one would be more interesting. Or is that just me?

Komentarze