💘 💣 and 💖 for the ship asks!

Thank you beautiful human being!! ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

I couldn’t just write one so it got a bit long 

Ship that is unpopular but you still like: 💘

There is A LOT

  • Ciel and Lizzy, it was pretty unpopular back in my time *white beard grows while i type*
  • Sayaka and that violin guy whose name i forgot
  • Shikashiho (like maybe 3 people even know it exist??)
  • Shizuo and Vorona 
  • Namie and Izaya (even though i hate them both lol) 
  • ZoTash 
  • Nami and Beli :D
  • Victor and Sunny from The Niflheim+ (it’s fun game, strongly recommend) (damn these ads getting smarter)

Ship that pisses you off: 💣

Incest ships. Underage with adults. Abusive relationships (like V with snake lel). Ands ships like Ichi///ruki where there’s 0 romantic feelings and their whole relationship is just sibling-like bickering. Also I hate Miro///sango. (damn where is my chill gone)

Ship that needs more love: 💖

Every listed in first anwer, Zenhee, Hitsuhina (it gets a lot of hate outside tumblr) and Hinayachi.

I had to write everything second time cause my clumsy hands deleted tab

Komentarze