bold what applies to you

kiznais:

Appearance:

  • I have blue hair and green eyes
  • I have red hair and hazel eyes
  • I’m very tall
  • my hair is curly
  • I have brown hair and blue eyes
  • I have freckles
  • my eyebrow game is strong
  • I have black hair and brown eyes
  • I have dimples
  • I wear contact lenses
  • I tan easily
  • I have small eyelashes
  • I paint my nails 

Clothes / Accessory / Make-up:

  • I hate wearing flip-flops
  • I don’t have converse
  • I wear foundation every day
  • I have stretch marks / tattoos
  • I love wearing head bands
  • I hate wearing mascara
  • I have at least one pair of vans
  • I hate sweaters
  • I love wearing high heels
  • I own brown eyeliner
  • I love skirts/dresses
  • I own at least 3 pairs of jeans
  • I often wear scarves
  • I never wear necklaces

Family / Country:

  • I’m the oldest child
  • I have an older brother(s)
  • I’m from South America
  • I know how to swear in more than two languages
  • one of my parents is from another country
  • I have a younger sister
  • I’m an orphan
  • I have siblings that live in Australia
  • I know two or more languages

School / Job:

  • I’m in high school
  • I love history
  • I have/had a teacher that is great at explaining and teaching
  • I’ve been fired
  • I know what I want to do in the future
  • I know more than 3.14 of Pi
  • I don’t do extracurricular activities
  • I’m learning more than one language
  • I love math
  • I already have a job
  • my grades are almost never excellent/very good (the were before college… ;-;)
  • I want to go to college /I’m in college
  • I want to be a professional athlete/writer/artist

I have:

  • broken a bone
  • ridden a motorcycle
  • a best friend
  • a favorite song
  • sung in the shower
  • been told that i’m smart / pretty
  • punched / slapped somebody
  • told somebody they’re pretty
  • scars
  • my own room
  • a star crush (but, if fictional characters counts…)
  • pets
  • kissed a boy / a girl
  • online best friends
  • spent a whole night without sleeping
  • a girlfriend / boyfriend

I’m afraid of:

  • insects / snakes
  • people disliking me
  • somebody yelling at me / a certain person yelling at me
  • somebody finding out secrets about me
  • my favorite character dying
  • stormy weather
  • death
  • having to talk in front of people
  • heights
  • pain
  • kissing somebody
  • small rooms

I love:

  • sci-fi
  • sleeping until 12pm
  • reading books online
  • fluffy blankets
  • animals
  • swimming / diving
  • watching movies
  • channing tatum
  • pizza
  • hot chocolate
  • running
  • baking / cooking
  • harry potter
  • cold showers
  • my hair
  • my wardrobe

Komentarze