aoimotion:



swiftwidget:



thestuffofstraws:



onlywayoutisforgiveness:



locaoverloki:



prodigium-in-the-tardis:



amarilloo:



deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan:



we-avenge-if-we-want-to:



triggafiasco:



loki-cat:



iamladyloki:



C R Y I N G OMG



I DONT THINK YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND


HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE SPIDERMAN PICS



OH OH OHHH! I have some!!
 image


image


image



image


image


image


image


image



oh shit not this fucking bullshit again oh my god jfklsdjflkj



THERE’S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM! 


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image


image



HOLY FUCK HE’S BACK OMG


I’M ACUTALLY CRYING HERE OH GOD



image


image


image


can’t forget these



upatnightwiththestars





And the Spider-Man voice actor read these in character. 


More than one!



Holy fuck


Komentarze