red-beet-soup:



nagisayuu:



little-dragneel:



boundlessinspiration:



landslides-masquerades:



notmycaptain:



slytherinlock:



queen-of-anime-tiddie:



wakeuplena:



bagged-a-bazooka:



proudkraut:



earthboundricochet:



pro-feminism-anti-extremists:



no-items:



beesareeverywhere:



the-eagle-atarian:



Since everything looks like a youtube comments section, I think it’s time we acted like this is a youtube comments section.



first



kill yourself this video sucks UNSUBSKRIBED



XD Like if Pewds sent you here!!!!



I find this difficult to masturbate to



Hello, I am a young music producer trying to gain some recognition. Please help me by subscribing to my videos. Your support is much appreciated.



im 13 and i wish kids my age listened to the ink spots more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like if fallout 4 brought you here!



OMFG tat wuz awesum lel XD it was rlly funy at 0:15 xp i hoope u post le moar soon, twas a good vid!!!



“quote from the video”


*some smartass responding with “I too watched the video”*



What song?





▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T H I S  C O M M E N T  I S  C O P I E D  A N D  P A S T E D
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬




Come to Brazil



!!!Click the link below to find out how to get FREE INSURANCE!!!



*queue insane politics / religious rant*


*queue many insulting / attacking responses*


(Alternatively) “this band sucks I liked their old stuff better. Now they’ve become mainstream sell outs. You’re not a real fan if you only like their new stuff. You’re a fake fan. It’s shit”



Make $46347474747 a week working from home.



Like if you are reading it in 2015




Polska przejmuje ten film

Komentarze