naruto-ichigo:



Well here it is! I reached 500 followers, and I made this to thank you all. Thank you for making my tumblr experience absolutely incredible and fun. You guys are all awesome! ^-^ Oh and sorry if I made any spelling errors >_<


Art: kivi1230

Favorite blogs: Bold
Besties: Bold and Italic

#- F



13thspiral a--themes amanecerluminoso annalovesfiction artistari-chan asagi471 ask-hyujerk ask-saku ask-sasu-saku bakaothemes baykugan beneviave breakthedarks burst-at-the-seams celestialucy cherry-uchiwa dampireoctober danisitita dark-heart-makea-nxh divinefeathers dymx floralnin flowerslut fuck-yeah-naruhina fuck-yea-naruhina-and-sasusaku fukuo


G- L



gabzilla-z greatkunglao h-i-n-a-chan h-y-u-u-g-a hakkesho hinacakess hinahime94 hinata-boobs hinata-of-konoha hochikisu hyuuga-lioness ichihime ichinoue ikumi-hime itachis-homie itechi itsnaruhina ivan12392 jcasner45 just-hinata-and-naruto ka--kashi kaguyabyakugan kakao-chan kennedy-chan kyojin-tan ladyhime legendarynaruto lilithkiss lilyuzuric loversnaruhina lunaneko14


M- R



madara-sassyyy madararara magnusthemes majin-lu meliikasa mikulek04 misunderstood-girl-in-society mizusenju narsak-arguments-lay-here naruhina--goofball naruhina-sasusaku naruhinafocus narutofacts narutostaph nassel neimana nowyoukno obito otokages papabay peachberrylove psych2go queen-hinata queenino rawrrsakura redthreadoflove


S- Y



saku-sasu sassuke-chan sassukeh sasukeh-kun sasukessakuras sasusaku-and-naruhina-is-canon sasusakuwillhappen sekimu sexxigrandmother she-was-abandoned she-who-stopped-his-rain sodamnrelatable starlitgravity stirringwind strawberrycreampiefluff sunnyplace-nh syntaxthemes t-o-k-i-d-o-k-i tealmiku teenagerposts the-uchiha-avenger thehyugas theladyhinata thenaruhinaforum tokyo-themes toshalg tower-over-me twin-ships uchihaslegacy ultrafacts xxlovendreamsxx yourbadcat yukoki


Thanks again! <3




OMG thank you <3


I would never imagine that one of my very fav blogs would add me to follow forever post ;A;


You’re super nice person and you have brilliant blog, I would definitely put you on my FF if I made one ^_^

Komentarze