usagisakuradrops:



So the next time I get the reactions from people when I say Orihime is possibly one of my favorite characters ever and they would follow with:


  • annoying

  • weak

  • doesn’t do anything

  • stupid

  • slut

  • whore

  • fanservice only

First off;


image


Then I’m gonna state that she is;


  • kind-hearted

  • can make objects out of nothing and can reject any natural thing in a space she creates with includes time

  • she saved ichigo’s life at least 2 times, not only his but countless others

  • her will to protect others exceeds her will to keep herself safe. She always thinks of others first

  • got rated third in her whole class (grade)

  • has never worn a v-neck or short shorts sooo how is she a slut/whore?

You can like her if you want to but talk shit about an amazing character that I adore, relate to and care about I get upset and I’m sick of all shit she gets for just being a happy and loving person without a sword in a manga full of swords. 



Komentarze