wildsoulchiild:



fanofallshippers:



icequeen102990:



glampora:



heytheresuckyq:



findinglady:



PLEASE PASS THIS ON! 


I want to make sure every one knows about this and what it can do to your pets 


this is what has happened to my sisters cat after she wore a hartz flea and tick collar and now has a burn like wound on her neck. please pass this on and do not buy hartz’s products! they use poison in their products pets have died because of this!!


http://www.hartzvictims.org/



Yes this is my cat she is doing fine at the moment but I’m so sorry for the people who’s pets are not so lucky



oh my god


PLEASE REBLOG THIS PEOPLE


save pets!



Hartz is the worse EVER! my aunt used it and it ended up killing two of her cats. only one survived but she had the worse skin condition. NEVER USE HARTZ



BETTER REBLOG THISS!!!



Guys this is an actual issue. We had Hartz collars for my dog and he kept having seizures. one seizure he had on the stairs and fell backwards down the stairs, and he also stop breathing from these seizures. When I found out about Hartz causing this I took it off my dog and he hasn’t had a seizure since. And he used to have one at least every few months. DON’T USE HARTZ.


Komentarze