Mystic Messenger new Update Theory

chrisdrawings:


I know that probably a lot of people may have already said that but I noticed a thing and I didn’t see any post pointing that out so I’m gonna do it with my bad grammar.


But let’s start from the beginning with something a lot of people already said, to make the post more organized and clear.


image

A lot of people are wondering who the character of the new route is gonna be: a new character, V or Saeran. I don’t really think it is gonna be Sarean because it doesn’t really look like him.


image

In the only picture we have of him in front view we can see that his hair are way more thick and wavy, and his eyes are wider and have a different shape.


So if the character isn’t Saeran there are two other options: V and a new character, and I personally think it is gonna be the first one.


image

At the beginning I wasn’t so sure, because the eyes looked quite different in my opinion, but then I compared the two with more accuracy


image

The hair are actually really similar, they follow the same pattern and the eyes have also the same shadows in them. Also the nose is exactly the same but a lot of characters have this type of nose so it’s not a clear proof.


And there is nothing new compared to the other theories I read.


But then I noticed something more.


image

Next to every character we see a fraction of their house.


What is the background of the new character?


image
image
image

Am I the only one who noticed that? Because I think this is a really big clue.


I mean, that is clearly V’s house, so I really think he’s gonna be the main character of the new route, unless Cheritz is trolling us.


I’m really looking forward to it and sorry for the grammar mistakes I probably made.


What do you think about it?


-Christy, with a little help from Krygy


Komentarze