A very interesting detail!

happycloude-91:



I was rereading bnha when, in the prologue of the Bakugou rescue arc,this time I noticed a very interesting (and very cute) detail:

image

While I was rereading this scene, I didn’t understand first what Ochako was implying with this, but soon enough I noticed this:

image
image

In short, Ochako took off her shirt, tore it apart and with it she practically made a first-aid treatment for Deku’s arms!! She wanted at last that Deku, who was very badly injured, would be able to move a bit more freely feeling less pain……When I noticed this detail I was just sooo happy because she, who was pretty aware that Deku was very gravely injured, did not stop him (like instead everybody else was wishing for Deku), but on the contrary, she did on him a first-aid treatment in order to make it possible for him to go with the others to save Bakugou! She KNEW very well that Deku would have done EVERYTHING to save someone, so she did the only thing possible to help him, i.e. grant him movements feeling less pain!

What I like of this scene so much is that this is just another tangible proof that Ochako and Deku really have understood each other’s nature very well; Ochako obviously wanted Deku to not risk any other injury, but she just knew that nothing could have stopped Deku from saving his friend, and what makes me happier is that she was the only one in the group to help him in this way!

Ok, someone could say that she would have done this for everyone, but this doesn’t change the fact that I really love how a little detail like this could point out so effectively their mutual understanding friendship, I’m really grateful to Horikoshi sensei for this because….it’s just so important to be blessed with true understanding and acceptance in friendship relationships, that’s why I really love this scene so much.

I just wanted to share this (especially with my fellow IzuOcha shippers!!).

Komentarze