Tumblr, I need your help

cryptid-wendigo:



spellboundwitchcraft:



This post is different from my normal content, but I’m desperate here.


When my little sister was five and I was nine, we each bought a stuffed animal, a puppy dog. Mine is brown, and hers was cream-colored, and they were great comforts through moving, and growing up in an abusive household, and everything else that comes with that.


My sister lost hers at camp several years ago, and she’s been sad about it ever since. I’ve looked everywhere: ebay, amazon, thrift stores, rummage sales, talked to people on facebook, contacted the camp and the people that went there, tried to find the toy manufacturer (out of business), I attempted to contact the local store where we bought it…nothing.


I really want to help my sister here, and find her stuffed animal, or at least, one just like it. Again, this was a huge comfort to her through so much stuff that happened. It was always by her side, and it made her feel so happy, and since it’s been gone, I know she feels like something’s missing. She loved it so much.


I know that my only tool left to find it at this point is word-of-mouth. So if you would, could you spread this to as many people as you can? Put it on facebook if you want, screenshot it and send it to your friends, I don’t mind. I just want to help my little sister get her comfort animal back.


It’s a 12″-ish stuffed puppy dog, and the brand is Caltoy. Here are some pictures of mine, so you can see what hers is supposed to look like:


image

The only differences are that hers was a light cream color, and I think the ribbon on hers was blue (though I could be wrong about that).


I would really like to find this for my sister, so that she can have that comfort again, and she definitely needs it right now. 


Please share it as much as you can, to friends or followers, whoever you can. I will be so grateful to all of you who help. <3


My contact info: starshipme@gmail.com, Askbox, and feel free to use tumblr messenger as well!



Please help this lovely person out if you can! I had to do a similar search for my mom’s stuffed dog Cuddles after Max ate off his face, only I had no idea the brand just that it was made around the 1970s. 


Komentarze