I dare you to write a short Mystic Messenger crack fic!

saeranlover:



*cracks knuckles* Okay then, anon… You’re on.


“lololololol yeah, sure, you can kidnap me Unknown.”

“wtf?”

“kidnap. me.”

unknown blinks at mc, before he shrugs his shoulders. the thing is the rfa were just like “what you sayin’? you gon’ kidnap our newest bae coordinator? fuck nooooo!”

when unknown touches mc’s shoulder zen appears, hissing like a snake. “mc no wHAT ARE YOU DOING HE IS A Ṃ̴̺͉̺̠̣͒̔͌͌͐̊̅̓̚͘͟A̶̛͓͖͔̺̮̖̼̼̺͂̉̇̑͜Ṅ̵̢̻͙̠̗̬̅̄͘͘͠-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

but unknown is just like “shut your face snow white or ur body is gonna be the same colour as your eyes”

and zen faints over dramatically like the drama queen he is but he’s still muttering “man… that son of a- he is a man… “

AND JAEHEE ‘ZEN FANGIRL’ KANG JUMPS OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!

SHE TACKLES UNKNOWN TO THE GROUND.

AND MC IS JUST “WTF”

BAM!

AND THERE’S YOOSUNG ‘LOLOL’ KIM! And he’s there armed with popcorn and chocolate milk and pompoms to cheer jaehee on!!

poor lil’ unknown he dyin’.

THEN… WHO’‘S THAT? IT’S THA MAN! JUJU HAN!!! And he’s alll “assistant Lknag what are you doing my lil’ lizzie the 3rd needs her catsitter get back to work-” and he’s gone. just like that. and jaehee sulks as she leaves, dragging zen w/ her and yoosung is crying bc he spilled his chocolate milk

mc hugs unknown and gives him gentle lil’ paps on his head going “there there saeran poor lil’ thing i’ll get ya some ice creeam when you kidnap me”

“NOT IF I HAAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT ASDFGHJKL” AND WHO THAT? 

√(499849)!!!!!

“oh shit the fucking-”

“in thE NAME OF DOCTOR PEPPER I WILL PUN-ISH YOU! Emphasis on the ‘pun’ in- wait a sec ur saeran oh no oh no oh no”

and whilst the “oh no” repeats over and over like ffs it got annoying fast mc facepalms and ppushes LOL rotated 180 degrees down before grabbing hold of unknown

“let’s kidnap myself now~ lololololololol”


… I hate you for making me write this, anon.

Komentarze