weavemama:




Me: hi

Student athlete: THE GRIND 💪😤🏈 is the only 💯 thing ☝️ that’s
flying 👼🏼 “high” 🙌😈 D1 bound 🏀🔥 rip grandma 🙏

AP student: hi? more like a GPA of 4.9📚👓 because that class rank 📝
📈is why an Ivy League 👀🎓 accepted me 🙋

Band student: Beethoven 👴🏼🎶 motivates me to 🙌 practice everyday
🎹😩🎼   from sun up ⬆️ ☀️to sun down ⬇️ 😤 just in time 🕗 for
sectionals 🎶 🎷




Business majo
r: statistics show 📉📈  that  ur looking at a future CEO
🏢💵 and that my money 💵💸 will be greater will be greater than yours
💪 Econ forever 😩🙌

Law student: FOLLOW THE LAW 😤🚓 or  so justice will be served  ⚖️🔨
once I pass the bar exam 📃📄 for Liberty ✊ and justice for all 🌎🇺🇸



STEM Major: while you 😒 are busying doing nothing 🚫🚫 with your easy
major 😴😴I🙋 will be in the lab🔬📂 saving the environment 🌿🌲🌎 and
lives 🙏🏥🚨

Student actor: the stage is my home 🏠🎤soprano is where it’s at 😈🎼
Shakespeare is my inspiration 🙌 and lin-manuel miranda is my daddy
✊🎬

Art student: no one beats me 🙅 like I beat the canvas📜 but at the
end of the day 🌅 the world is our canvas 🌎🌈 because earth 🌏
without “art” 🎨 is just “eh” 😒😴 also I’m broke



Komentarze