I hope I won't bother you with my ask for a matchup T^T I love your previous ones! I'm really tall for a girl (178 cm), brown hair, hazel eyes and "a bit" chubby (hahahah... ;_;). I'm very stoic, nice to everyone and optimistic, but don't have any friends not only bc I'm shy, but also bc my thoughts are one big void so I very rarely say anything... Almost all my time I browse memes, sometimes play some games or watch animes. Also I obsess over my cat, and love cuddles, plushies and crafting >w<

juminhanismylover:



ah you didn’t bother me i love doing matchups!
yo okay i totally ship you and jumin
•he’s tall too so no problems there :,)
•your positivity constantly motivates him especially when work starts to get really stressful
•he’s also not very talkative but very comfortable with you
•although this guy is a stone he is aLways down for cuddles
•will just stroke your hair and sit in comfortable silence with you, it’s a stress reliever
•he’ll probably try to watch anime with you but he doesn’t quite understand what’s happening so he just cuddles you
•somehow your cat and elizabeth 3rd get along and it’s the cutest
•CUDDLES WITH ALL FOUR OF YOU ARE THE BEST
•once he finds out you like plushies he will buy you dOZENS
•also buys you craft supplies bc he loves seeing with you make :,))

Thank you!  it’s great 



Komentarze