So I tried this new deep conditioner recipe

futureblackpolitician:


fabulouslymemzb:




tiffanyaliyah:



daydreamerofyesterday:



mindofasavage:



tiffanyaliyah:



tiffanyaliyah:



laurielle:



tiffanyaliyah:



And it was literally a bowl of heaven. My hair felt like it was seasoned with the tears of Jesus.



ahaha, girl what was it? 



I kind of combined this recipe that I got from Naptural85 on YouTube with just some ingredients that I know help with itchy scalp. It was her protein sensitive recipe. But basically
One Banana
One avocado
About two cups of aloe vera juice(blended with the banana and avocado)
About a half cup of apple cider vinegar(same as above)
Two spoonfuls of Coconut oil
Two spoonfuls of olive oil
About 4 drops of pure tea tree oil
A spoonful of honey
And half a cup of coconut milk
And mixed in a little squirt of my curls brand conditioner


This was enough two make about 2 (or three) bowls of deep conditioner, and I only used one and gave the rest to my mom. So you can cut that all in half to get a smaller mixture. And I blended the avocado and banana mix separately and strained it of all the chunks before mixing it in with the rest



It was a process lmaoo



bringing this back for my naturals



You Don’t Know How Much You Just Blessed Me With That Recipe 🙏🏾😩



Reblog to save a black person’s hair today




@futureblackpolitician




@futureblackpolitician ^^^


Will definitely be trying this next week instead of my shea moisture deep conditioner ☺️☺️☺️☺️


Komentarze