17, 23, 28 for your question meme! :)

Thank you ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I don’t know which questions so I’ll just do both lol (yes, I’m bored)



17. biggest anime crush


It’s not anime, but Zuko from atla. When I started my crush on him 8 years ago, I just can’t  crush on anyone else.



23. unpopular character you love 

i can remember 3 of them right now: Lahar, Ggio Vega and Mohmoo (it’s sooo cute!)



28. most upsetting moment in anime, why


I can’t really remember, there were lots of them ( ._.) i’m easily annoyed

it really ticks me off when in opm people not only don’t recognize Saitama’s strenght, but also blame him for everything



17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?


people from internet and my brother. i can really talk about anything with him :D



23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?


nope, mine are hazel and his are turquoise



28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?

some polish dank memes

Komentarze