voidcraftdesigns:



Just got finished listing these guys on Etsy!


So here’s the deal with these cuties. My parents run a high end furniture store and have over the years stockpiled a small treasure-trove of discontinued fabric swatches. I’ve finally comes up with something to use them for! My lochness monsters are one of a kind, since a swatch is small enough to only be able to make one plush. I love making them, it’s so fun! However, since they’re all made of upholstery fabric, they aren’t very soft and some of them are imperfect due to the type of fabric they’re made from (each is different).


The pattern is the lovely BeeZeeArt’s lochness pattern. So easy and cute! @beezeeart


3 of them are for sale, the beige one was just too cute for me to give up!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/266732936/ooak-lochness-plush-upholstery-fabric?ref=shop_home_active_1


Komentarze