mister13eyond:



spoopyjanecrocker:



uni-senpai:



spoopyjanecrocker:



I hate when I ship a male and female character together and some people immediately screech “nNNONONONO…they cANNOT BE STRAIGHT…u cannnNNOT DO THATT…wwhhhYY Do stRAIGHT people ruiIN EVERYTHing…”



Hey guess what



1. I’m not straight and I don’t appreciate people who assume my sexuality
2. A guy in a girl in a relationship doesn’t automatically make them ‘straight’ lmao but thanks for erasing bi/pansexuality you piece of shit
2. Honestly I don’t think I headcanon a single character as “straight” and that doesn’t change just because they’re shipped with the opposite gender so shut the fuck up.



Also:
There’s nothing wrong with straight relationships?? Just because this is tumblr it doesn’t mean everything is gay alright.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^



also 9/10 times the people who shout about characters not being straight really mean “i don’t like women in my ships”


Komentarze