Tales of Sakura

Sakura: --and so he left with Uncle Naruto, holding his old headband promising he would return.
Sarada:...
Sakura: What's wrong Sarada?
Sarada: It's nothing mama, but why do you always tell me stories about what Uncle Naruto or papa has done, what did you do?
Sakura: Mhmmm... well i don't think there was anything i did that was memorable, all i do is heal people.
.
Naruto: Your mama said that? Sarada, there was a ton of cool things your mama did, you know one time she fought against 100 puppets from the most skilled poison user--
.
Sai: Sakura's a lot more than that, when i first met her we didn't get along, one time i wasn't careful with my mouth and she fooled me with her smile, she punched me across the field.
.
Ino: Are you kidding me? Sarada when we were in the war, she punched a new canyon on the floor, it scared the living daylights out of your Uncle Naruto but your papa was hella impressed.
.
Hinata: Your mama helped me with your Uncle Naruto when i made him a scarf for the Rinne Festival, she told me to be confident, i'm forever grateful to her.
.
Kiba: Heahahaa! That Sakura-- hey did you know she tricked her team and put all of them to sleep?
.
Karin: Your papa was the craziest guy i ever met, he almost killed me but when i met your mama she saved me, when i saw her face i knew her love for your papa was greater than mines.
.
Gaara: You know, your mother protected your father when i first fought them.
.
Temari: Sakura saved my brother's ass, he was poisoned and no one could find a cure because it was new, but she found one in less than a hour.
.
Tsunade: Your mama-- did you know she mastered all my techniques in 3 years? It took me a lifetime.
.
Shikamaru: Your mother is pretty good at genjutsu, it can rival your father's even with his sharrigan on.
.
Kakashi: Sakura was able to punch down Kaguya, and she was the creator of chakra, you know that?
.
Sasuke: When you were born Sarada, mama held you like this, and the greatest thing she ever did was giving me another person to love in my life.

Komentarze